[blparent] Carseat.

Shelby Young blindatbirth at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 18:11:25 UTC 2012

Hello,
My son is in a Grayco infant carseat.  He is growing so fast, over seventeen pounds at four months.  He is going to out grow his current carseat very soon and I'm wondering what some good carseat's are.  I really like Grayco and have found one carseat I like, but when reading the reviews it says it takes a while to install in a car.  I want something easy to put in a car/bus.  It also has to be rear facing because he can't face forward until he's at least a year.  Any siggestions would be helpful.
Thanks,
Shelby