[blparent] hope all is safe

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Sat Dec 15 02:22:50 UTC 2012

Hi V. Thank you. our hearts are breaking for the children and their
families. I hadn't watched the news this morning, but when my husband and I
went out today a friend of ours told us about what happened. My friend and I
shed tears together. As a parent, I cannot even imagine the heart ake. our
prayers and thaughts are with all of them.

Jeri