[blparent] Christmas music

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Fri Dec 21 00:26:17 UTC 2012

I need a little music advice again. :-) I still can not find where I put
away the Christmas books and cd's last year. Does anyone have a suggestion
of something fun my kids will like for me to get from i-tunes?

I am feeling a little desperate to get eh Christmas spirit going as I have
been trapped at home this week with a sick kid and am feeling a little
frantic about all of the shopping and what not I still need to do. It is
just a virus, but that also means that anyone else in the family is still
likely to come down with this same virus and have any or all of us sick for
the next week or so.

So what are you all listening to this week?

Jennifer