[blparent] blparent Digest, Vol 103, Issue 21

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:23:27 UTC 2012

Hi, Jennifer and list.

I have a couple of good recommendations for Christmas music that kids
would enjoy. You could watch "A Charley Brown Christmas" and download
music from that movie. Also, try accuholidays.com. That site is part
of AccuRadio, which has many, many music channels. AccuHolidays has a
wide variety of channels including at least one that's all music for
kids, and sometimes by kids. There's a whole channel with songs about
Santa that my little girls and I listened to while we worked on
decorations.

Jen