[blparent] So you think you spoil your kids? (Playhouses)

peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Mon Dec 24 14:54:46 UTC 2012

I've looked at playhouses like these, because it's fun to imagine!!  But I
have never known anyone who could afford one but am amazed that people
indeed do buy these for their children and a 13,000 dollar one is one of the
cheaper ones I've seen them go up from here, fun and interesting to look at
but if I had $13,000 it certainly would not or could not go for a play house
for my children, lol.