[blparent] So you think you spoil your kids? (Playhouses)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Dec 24 17:07:56 UTC 2012

Oh no, I won't get to see it.  She lives halfway across the country from me.
I just couldn't believe the Web site.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.