[blparent] So you think you spoil your kids? (Playhouses)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Dec 24 17:09:03 UTC 2012

Me either.  It does seem a bit much, or more than a bit.  Shoot, it's half
my boyfriend's Buick.  Sarah will just have to make do with her Tootle
Turtle Tent.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.