[blparent] gifts and stuff

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Dec 27 05:00:06 UTC 2012

Hello, I never had a chance to get back here to wish you all a Happy
Holiday!  Hopefully you all had a safe and fun filled one.
Santa gives less as the kids grow.  This year he left Gab a large over
stuffe bean bag chair, which she absolutely adores.  He also left in her
stocking a few things, nothing elaborate by any means.  An apple, orange,
some gum and a few knick knacks.
Mom and dad gave her a small, first users sewing machine and a new night
gown, fuzzy and soft.
Soon she will also receive a few gifts that just didn't make it in time.
But as my daughter said, presents are good no matter the day.