[blparent] punishment

Nikki daizies304 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 02:38:58 UTC 2012

    Taking things away from him isn't solving the problem. He likes Mario
Kart Wii a lot. He hasn't been able to play it since the stream of yellows
and few reds. It hasn't been doing much since the behavior continues. The
punishment is that if he brings home a yellow or red, no Wii. If he gets a
yellow or red on a Friday, that means the whole weekend without the Wii,
computer playing, or playing with his train.

He has been confined to his room before, but that doesn't seem to work.