[blparent] Punishment

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Feb 2 04:50:22 UTC 2012

You do know, you just have to do it. Take action with the school.  You'll
never know unless you witness the behavior yourself, at the time, not
several hours after it happened.  Be a parent who steps in and is part of
the day activities and don't tell me you are blind and cannot. Nikki, don't
make me get up off this couch and take you by the hand.  Cause you know I
will.