[blparent] Punishment

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Feb 2 14:56:48 UTC 2012

Niki,
What has changed since the time you couldn't keep up with the townhouse and now?
If you do live on your own, you'll have to do all the stuff you had to do with the town house.
Can you reasonably do this?

And how will moving out solve anything if you don't have the skills or ability (both physically and mentally to live on your own?