[blparent] What's the big idea?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Feb 2 21:02:20 UTC 2012

I am sorry if you think people are being rude and hurtful.
Occasionally, the software misinterprets something and thinks someone
wants to be unsubscribed.  That is why the confirmation message is sent
out.  No one is trying to get you or anyone else on the list.

I am sorry this happens, but it is a computer thing -- not a human thing.

David Andrews, List Owner