[blparent] strollers--Sit 'n' Stroll

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 3 22:17:45 UTC 2012

Hello Angie and Others,

I am really not great with estimates but my husband says about 18 inches.
Guess it could be two feet but definitely not more than that!

We have never worried about our child being too close to the ground as he is
always strapped in with the five-point harness straps.

When it is a car seat, the wheels tuck nicely under the unit and there is a
cover that goes over the wheels to protect the seats of the vehicle.

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer
Tastefully Simple Consultant, 0094864
The Food You Love, The Time You Deserve!
Order Online Anytime!
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jbazer