[blparent] did I handle this right?

Stephanie Mitchell mumwith2kids at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 02:29:29 UTC 2012

Just wanting to know what you all think.  I'd been working on my
parenting more and it's nice to know I can come here for advice.
This morning, my 7 yo decided to really test the waters big time!
We were almost to school, when she told me that she thought Cathy
had dropped her reader bag, and had no idea where it was.  It had
notices that had to be returned, with some rather personal
information, so I really needed that bag.  Because it's only
Cathys third day at school,  I decided to drop Cathy off, then
Michele and I would go looking for that bag.  I was prepared to
go right home if need be.  I'd checked both bags before leaving
the house, and both had every thing in it.  Anyway, Michele and I
went almost back home when the lady at the crossing came up to us
with the bag.  Michele was about 30 mins late because of it.
Then when she did arrive, she tossed the bag in the pram, and
when I asked her why she said she wouldn't need it, which isn't
true.  So I made her get for out and put it back.
So......  how mean am I?
Steph