[blparent] Urgent! Write me off-list if you have any concerns

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Feb 6 06:55:57 UTC 2012

You know, Eric, I felt hurt, too.  I didn't start the problem.  She was the
one who brought up Jesus Christ, and I was just trying to help answer the
questions she asked because I have a stepson with many of the same problems,
but ten years older.  She was the one who got snippy with me, and now she
wants me to apologize?