[blparent] Nikki is truly not alone

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:31:44 UTC 2012

I would like to thank those of you who have been sympathetic to Nikki.
Some of you have been very helpful.  Bran, I love you, V, I love you, Kate,
I love you.  Thanks for being there.  And a big thank you to Deborah Kent
Stein for helping Nikki out.  Let's remember: the problems with Nikki are
everybody's problems.  Somewhere in your community, another single parent
might have similar problems with their son or daughter.  To those you who
added resources, thank you. But please pray for her?

Eric
.. .. Eric from Los Angeles.

.. .. On Facebook at eric at pmpmail.com.

Dog lover! .. .. .. .. Sports enthusiast!  .. .. A friend to all!  To
join my Baseball List, please send a message to eric at pmpmail.com, and put
in th subject line, "Eric, I'd love to join your Baseball List."  (Note to
moderators: You may remove the baseball list reference in any email, if you
choose.)

Happy New Year, and may God bless.