[blparent] did I handle this right?

Gail Kilbourn gailkilbourn at broadstripe.net
Tue Feb 7 00:05:56 UTC 2012

You have a good point.  It no doubt ok to take her to task for doing that, it is also smart to keep in mind that if we want personal notes and such get to a teacher, with kids so young, delivering it your self would have made parent worry less about important things getting lost.  My Jacob, is ten, but he is only at 7 years old, as far as maturity goes.  I still need to give things to his teacher from time to time.  It is getting better, but we are not all the way there yet.
Gail K