[blparent] leashes and harnesses

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:29:07 UTC 2012

Hi All,

So, I ordered two wrist-to-wrist leashes the other day. My hubby and I
purchased a leash attached to a harness with a cute little elephant on
top. But, I have some questions though.

Anyone prefer a certain type of leash/harness?

I think I'll prefer the wrist leashes but purchased a harness with an
animal on it because I might want my son's hands free to play and what
not.

We checked out reviews online about Jeep brand harnesses and they had
bad reviews. Apparently, the leash hooks to the top of the harness so
if the kid spins around they get their necks wrapped up. Anyone like
any brand that won't strangle my kid?

Also, what do you all think of the harnesses that are just a plain
harness, no backpack, no cute animal?

Thanks for any commentary. I like to accessorize so I see myself and
my son using a few different leashes/harnesses.

Regards,
LM