[blparent] a little off topic, but good to know

babybuffalovanessuevega@gmail.comvandssue vega babybuffalovanessuevega at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:59:03 UTC 2012

You can also use shout.
let it sit for a while then put in the wash.

Veronica Smith <madison_tewe at spinn.net> wrote:

Hello, this weekend I was at my brother's house and my sister-in-law clipped
my plate and a glass of wine came flowing over the table and placed itself
in the middle of my bright yellow knit sweater. We tried to clean it
quickly, but the stain made it clear that it was there to stay.
I came home and soaked it in Oxy clean and sprayed my trusted friend Zout on
it, but the stain was stubborn and refused to be removed.
Another friend said she always used Ivory Dish soap but I didn't have any so
I poured Dawn Dish liquid right on it, straight out of the bottle, rubbed it
in and let it stand for about 20 minutes. I then threw it in the washer and
gave it a whirl.
Yup, you guessed it, good as new. Not even a shadow of the big ugly stain.