[blparent] leashes and harnesses

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:32:26 UTC 2012

Thanks all for your feedback. We got the shipment of wrist-to-wrist
leashes and we have the little elephant backpack leash.

erik took to the elephant backpack like a dream. I'm not even certain
he realized he had it on his back. And, he looked so adorable carrying
a back pack and playing with his toys.

I'm not sure he's going to like the wrist leashes too much. The length
is pretty short and it doesn't have any give to it.

We're going to buy a plain harness. It sounds like it'll be good.

so, thanks all.

LM

On 2/8/12, Erin Rumer <erinrumer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cute idea, especially for kids getting a little older who don't want to look
> like a "baby".  I'll have to look into that for when Dawson gets a little
> older.  Does the child have to stay on one side of you or can they move
> around?  Thanks.
>
> Erin

>>> 704-732-4470
>>> Skipe;