[blparent] help with mutent lice

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 13:10:39 UTC 2012

Oh and by the way, I'm not sure about decting them without sight, you can't
really feel them I don't think, they're so small, the eggs and the bugs, I
bought a comb that was supposed to zap at the detection of at least live
lice but it zapped all the time, even when not in hair.  So with me I guess
I never found a way to do it without sight.  I just used my daughter and
when we'd comb through her hair I'd ask her to look through the comb, I
can't remember how old your daughter is if this will work or not.