[blparent] to brandy about bells

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 9 21:14:47 UTC 2012

Hi, They can be found in the music section can't remember if it is toddler
or preschool at www.lakeshorelearning.com

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!