[blparent] child locators

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Feb 10 17:04:19 UTC 2012

I only used mine a couple of times, when I really had to know where Sarah
was, and at those points the immediate need outweighed any possible risk to
her psyche.  But I agree, the sound is loud and unpleasant, and if you used
it all the time, it might come to have negative connotations for you and
your child both.