[blparent] Moving to San Diego!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Feb 11 21:14:42 UTC 2012

While I'm on the subject of San Diego, Mission Valley is a great area for
blind people!  And for the kids, I recommend Belmont Park, and the Mission
Beach Roller Coaster.  Seaport Village, across from Petco Park, is a great
destination for tourists and San Diegans alike.  And if you want to shop?
Hazard Center and Mission Valley Mall.
.. .. ..

Attention, all visually-impaired parents and kids!  ..  ..  ..  There!
.. is now! .. a list for you!  ..  ..  Want to come to Camp Bloomfield in
California?  ..  ..  Want to learn about Adult Camp, School Sessions, and
Adult Camp?  ..  Come join the new Camp Bloomfield list!  ..  To join this
list, please send a message to eric at pmpmail.com, and put, "Eric, I'd like
to join your Camp Bloomfield list.  ..  .. Malibu!  California!  .. A place
for fun! ..  Baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com!  ..  .. Also on Facebook!  ..
.. It's all good.