[blparent] What is a normal, term human infant supposed to do? (article for moms with babies)

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Feb 19 22:27:12 UTC 2012

Hi jo elizabeth your absulutely right as long as mark was healthy and happy that was all that mattered. There are some people out there that act as if you have a c section or for something unknown  you can't breastfeed that somehow your not quite an adequate parent and that the bonding isn't as strong and I don't agree at all. I would have given mark the moon if I could have and still would. It was like falling in love all over again.

Sheila Leigland