[blparent] birthday party help

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Feb 20 23:13:49 UTC 2012

What I have found over the years that the sighted mom's always pitch in to
help, which I liked, but they do not try to run the show.  Well, some of
them try, but once they see that you are in control, they back off.  I have
some friends who have always been there for me because when I am  in a noisy
place, like a bowling alley, I just can't hear, whether  it be my own child
or the x amount of others I have invited.  Just make sure that you get there
first, you set the tables how you want, if you get to bring your own plates,
then make sure to set them up.  That shows you are in control.