[blparent] wagon,

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:55:34 UTC 2012

Yes, I've considered getting this wagon for my son and it's nice to hear a personal review from someone to see what they really think of it.  It's hard to find things that are built well these days and especially something that's nice to maneuver while using a mobility device like a cane or dog.  Just to be sure, is this the one by Step 2?  Does yours have a canopy on it?

Thanks,

Erin