[blparent] Child Protective Services

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 00:02:06 UTC 2012

I have personal experience with this. not my hair of course but one of my daughter's got her finger caught in a tightly rapped piece of hair. turned her finger purple and left a grove in her finger for a while. took about 3 days to heel. the baby wouldn't stopped crying so we called some one sighted.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech