[blparent] Parenting classes

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:29:27 UTC 2012

The parenting class idea is interesting to me. Yes there are people who
could use, who need the parenting classes. But what about those of us who
have children already, but who choose to adopte a child because they need a
good home? Yes I am not a perfect mother, but all three of my kids are alive
today, they are healthy, fed, well and loved. So if these parenting classes
are required for all adoptive parents then that means I have to take them
too. I will take the classes, if required, because I want to adopte, not
because I feel I need them.

It baffles me, that people who are not trying to get pregnant, have babies.
But those who of us who want to be pregnant, to have children, can't. *sigh*

Just my two cents,
Marsha