[blparent] Early Riser

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:57:51 UTC 2012

Hey.  I don't know if it will work but when Ash was little and now with
Tiffy I tell them that when the moon is out it is sleepy time and when Mr.
sun is up its time to get out of bed.  Also I once had a friend who had this
child clock that had a image of a bunny on it and when the bunny was
sleeping the child was to stay in bed and when bunny was up it was time to
get up.  Don't know where she got it but the sun is cheeper.

Hope this helps.
Kate