[blparent] Parenting classes

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:39:32 UTC 2012

Marsha,

My idea, or opinion rather, is geared towards new parents or young
parents, but yes, when you adopt, no matter if you've been a parent for
30 years, or not all, anyone must take whatever classes a particular
adoption agency requires. If you do foster-adopt, the classes are more
intense in terms of the frequency. Regardless of age, parenting
experience or disability, any prospective adoptive parent must take
them.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: