[blparent] a quick Hello

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 03:51:18 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick note and briefly introduce myself. I'm  Tay, I live in Utah, and there's a fairly good chance we're expecting, so I figured why not get all the bases covered before things got too crazy.
This will be my first child, so things I guess will be a little new and strange, but getting used to it helps, I suppose. Though blindness isn't my only issue, I'm confident that things can be figured out to compensate.
Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope we have a chance to love, laugh and share together.
Take care,
Tay