[blparent] Something scary

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Feb 27 17:20:34 UTC 2012

The girl that was taken near here is 13.  She actually went to another ju
high, but stil in this community.  I am so glad you was let go, but makes
you wonder why and who.  They have not caught any one and she didn't give
them a good description of the man or car.   My friend's daughter, goes to
that school and she says she knows the girl.  Scary scary.