[blparent] update on the kids

stephanie mitchell mumwith2kids at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:40:06 UTC 2012

that didn't make any difference, she still lied even with my friend
there. Stan is backing me totally. He tended to step in when the kids
didn't listen, and he is trying to back off a bit just so the kids
know they have to obey me as well as dad. I am also starting
cousolling for myself, because my frustration levels are through the
roof! Thanks for the replies. She will resist me big time if I try to
fell, and with 2 other in the house (one 18 months old and 1 5 year
old) I can't do that all day every day.