[blparent] Greetings

Jessica Trask jessica.a.trask at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:44:24 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm back after taking a bit of a break from the list. I'm a female and I
believe that I have either OCA1B or OCA2 type of Albinism.

I had a baby girl almost five months ago. We thought that everything  was
going wrong because of the belief that my fiancee and I couldn't take care
of our daughter's basic needs. We  met with our case worker from DCYF
yesterday afternoon, And, she finally admitted to us that she doesn't know
how I would take care of our daughter Ashlee. I've known all along that I
could do it.  I've known since the beginning that it's had a lot to do with
my visual impairment.

If there are any other blind or visually impaired parent in the state of
New Hampshire that have/or currently dealing with DCYFS specifically in the
Claremont Lebanon West Leabanon area. Which the Department of Health and
Human Services district office in Claremont which is where DCYFS is located.

Feel free to contact me off list at the following email address
jessica.a.trask at gmail.com

Jess