[blparent] Taking advantage of parenting classes

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Feb 28 18:38:07 UTC 2012

Who said you can't train for being a parent?  I don't think you can
anticipate every problem or challenge that might come up, but you can
definitely arm yourself with some basic information.  I especially liked the
blind-specific info in the Hadley courses.  Besides that, I got a
certificate that I have in my just-in-case file.