[blparent] Taking advantage of parenting classes

Samara Raine samararaine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:47:16 UTC 2012

I myself feel better having some idea of what I may be facing. I like having
options and solutions and advice that books and classes give me. I'm much
more confident after reading some of the What To Expect books. And although
no book or class is a guideline on how you absolutely must raise your child,
it's really comforting to have some idea of what to do in a multitude of
situations. It's comforting to know what may be normal and what may not be
normal. And if something is not normal, what may have caused it and possible
steps to take that may clear things up. I say "may" because every baby is
different. But I like the security the knowledge provides me with.

Samara