[blparent] Thinking about the future

Vanessa and violet vega babybuffalovanessuevega at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:55:59 UTC 2012

It sounds scary that is why i i dont think of it much.

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail

Bridgit Pollpeter <bpollpeter at hotmail.com> wrote:

Holy crackers! I'm already thinking about how to handle certain things
when my kids are teens, grin! Penny is only two, and I still have my bun
in the oven. And yet I can't imagine not thinking about the future ever.
LOL

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: