[blparent] kids and the park

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Jan 1 04:19:04 UTC 2012

Are your children sighted?  If you go and get a general idea of the park
layout when you don't have all of them with you, that might help.  The older
ones will be handy to keep track of the baby, especially if they know to
come when you call them.  If you take the toddler by him- or herself, you
could follow along closely or put bells on the shoes, or a box of Tic-Tacs
in a pocket so you can track that way.