[blparent] a new member

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Jan 2 17:39:06 UTC 2012

Hina, welcome to this list.  You have, indeed, come to the right place for
all your questions.   Where do you live, I love your name and how is it
pernounced?
My name is Veronica, I am almost 52 and have a 12 year old.  We have come a
long way and when she was born, if this list existed I didn't know, but am
so grateful I found it when I did.
I live in New Mexico. V