[blparent] for Miranda

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Jan 2 20:51:04 UTC 2012

Sharon I know how that is. When my son was 16 he tried to crawl out of a small window above the washing machine and hit his head loud enough for my hearing. It had to have hurt. He figured that I would hear him unlock and open the door.the next day he tried to get back in to the house by coming in the back door near the basement stairs. He was hoping that I would think he was coming up from his room. When he saw me standing there he said wo hello And wanted to know why I was standing there. After that we had a long chat.

Sheila Leiglan	d