[blparent] House rules

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Jan 3 01:38:33 UTC 2012

If house rules are the things I find myself repeating all the time, they
would be keep toys off the stairs, no food or drinks upstairs, say please
and thank you and speak nicely to each other, and no sweets till you finish
your healthy food.

On a deeper level, I would hope that the rules are be kind, respect each
other, take time to listen, and be positive whenever you can.