[blparent] Ryan Knighton's book

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:37:17 UTC 2012

I'm completely on board with this idea, but as a writer and editor,
reviews based off of an opinion of a person who has not actually read
the book will be taken with a grain of salt. I caution us before raking
anyone across the coals (though it certainly seems thus far this is in
order) we actually do research and read at least portions of the book so
we are armed with real knowledge and know where, and how, to target our
arguments. In the literary world, book reviews are great, but when
people start to interject opinions and reviews without actually reading
a book, most won't take it serious, and it can be turned back on us for
trying to argue something we, for all intense and purposes, know nothing
about. It seems a few of you have read the book, but I caution all of us
to tread carefully and if we want to speak against it, we need to know
exactly what we're speaking out against. Just some professional advice.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan