[blparent] Sneaking out of the house

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jan 5 05:21:05 UTC 2012

I had a garden level apartment once, and I worried about intruders till I
discovered a very large, very spiny and aggressive cactus outside the window
that would have been the most likely entry point.  That cactus would have
stopped King Kong from getting in or out.  I don't know if it was planted
there on purpose, but I slept better because of it.