[blparent] Keeping young children safe asparentswithavisualimpairment

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Fri Jan 6 12:22:49 UTC 2012

Miranda, with the item you found at Lowe's, I wonder if you could find the
same or comparable through Amazon which sometimes has better prices. Sad
about the stairs. Wonder if there would be any way to put a gate part way up
the stairs. Obviously I can't know what your house is like but sorry you had
one of those days. You and Andy have worked so hard at this.
Sharon