[blparent] kids and the park

Stephanie Mitchell mumwith2kids at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:20:03 UTC 2012

Hi every one,
To answer your questions:
First I'd like to say this will be my last post on this thread as
it's gone beyond the topic I asked about.
In regards to my fear etc, I am ungoing therapy for it.  It is
NOT stopping me from living my life.  It did at one time, but not
now.  I am forcing myself to confront things and deal with them.
Part of that, is going places with the kids.
Secondly, I went yesterday and every thing went perfectly fine.
Thanks for all your advice and encouragement.
Steph