[blparent] Coloring with your sighted children

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:31:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any place I can get crayons that are
pre-marked in Braille? If not, what do you do to be able to identify crayon
colors when coloring with your sighted child? I also know the Independence
Market used to have tactile coloring books. Are these still available? Are
there any other ideas for tactile pictures to use with your child? My
husband and I are both Blind, and finding someone sighted to put tactile
markings on pictures is not a feseable option.

Thanks, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda