[blparent] LeapFrog Products

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 9 14:38:32 UTC 2012

I love all leapfrog products, but at this time no you can't do the set up
with out sighted help. For this reason I purchase the older leap pads, and
such from the ebay, and don't use the tracking features on my Leapsters and
they work great anyway.

For the younger kids I love all the fridge products. There is a fridge farm,
and fridge phonics, that are very easy to use and don't need the computer to
work.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!