[blparent] braille blocks

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jan 9 17:07:26 UTC 2012

I bought a nice puzzle of shapes from National Braille Press.  The braille
names of the shapes on the puzzle were a little unnecessary because you
could feel the shapes and their corresponding slots anyway.  But the puzzle
was sturdy, and my daughter learned all of the shapes quickly, even some
that surprised her teacher like an oval.  I think the puzzle was ten or
twelve dollars.  Melissa and Doug also make some nice shape puzzles.