[blparent] light dependent children

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Jan 10 16:34:08 UTC 2012

True, it doesn't get better.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tammy
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 12:43 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] light dependent children

Hi,

You won't dammage their eyes but you should have lights on after it gets
dark outside so the baby can see.  Just remember to turn them off again.  In
my main room we used to have a timer on our lights because we kept
forgetting to turn them on, but now we have a 6 year old who turns them on.
Now we have the timer set to turn them off, because no matter how hard we
try or how many times we tell him to turn the lights off when he leaves a
room he never does.  Oh the joys of being blind with sighted children.  grin

Tammy